[fosscomm] small step for ITEC; giant leap for IT employees

justin joseph justinjoseph007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:45:15 PDT 2012

Based on ones relationship with the means of production, ones takes a
position on issues.. Ones perception of the relation also plays a
major role.  Very natural that on most issues, owners(SME owner's
included) will take one position and knowledge workers will take
another.  This thread captures a historical and on going struggle and
exposes positions and thus perceptions and relations.  The rest is all
foobar.

Let us all read the manifesto now:
http://emoglen.law.columbia.edu/my_pubs/dcm.html