[fosscomm] Free software for Children with autism

Deepu Raj deepuraj.gs at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:05:31 PDT 2011

Hi Arun,

It gives us great excitement to know about the workshop on ICT and autism in
Bangalore on 19/May. Insight recently conducted a summer camp named 'MAGIC'
for autism children. The response has been very encouraging and a second
edition is scheduled to happen from 16/May to 20/May. Ice breaking session,
yoga , gardening, fun and games, ICT training, music session, art work,
story telling session, puppetry show, counselling session etc. were the main
activities of the camp. Report document can be found here
http://www.scribd.com/doc/55165214/Report

We would greatly appreciate if you could make us a part of your workshop in
Bangalore. We also look forward to hosting similar workshops at Insight.

Thanking you,
Deepu
9746459670
Insight

> [...]