[fosscomm] Some suggestions for the policy

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Jul 29 00:05:57 PDT 2009

Prof Jitendra

Since the proposed FOSSCOMM letter focuses on 2-3 specific points,
mixing a set of more detailed suggestions for amendments may dilute the
principal desired impact. Also there may not be time to discuss and
obtain the group's consent in the next 2 hours or so that are left for
the deadline to close comments. I suggest you separately send these
comments to the ministry on your behalf. However, we welcome inputs to
the proposed letter as it stands now.

parminder