[fosscomm] [Fwd: IT Return on-line upload]

narendra sisodiya narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:02:47 PDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Anivar Aravind
<anivar.aravind at gmail.com>wrote:

> > I have uploaded this to -
> > http://fosscomm.in/Letter_to_IncomeTax_Dept_By-Guru and linked at
> > http://fosscomm.in/Letter-to
>
> We need to separately address letters from FOSSCOMM and Letters from
> FOSSCOMM members
>
> Anivar

I too was having same thought but we can keep achieve of individual letter
too in separate separate section !! We can start discussion on wiki or
mailing list to add/delete sections or points in current letter by Guru.
Lets make "10 days" deadline to enhance it and then we can publish/post on
behalf of FOSSCOMM. I think the deadline to the current letter to MHRD is
about to end. After that we can work on this. After publishing FOSSCOMM
letter to IT dept , we have option to delete the current letter by Guru if
the member do not want to keep individual letter !!