[fosscomm] Letter to e-Governance department, Government of Karnataka

Guru गुरु guru at itforchange.net
Mon Jul 27 06:11:15 PDT 2009

Dear friends,

thanks for your feedback/changes to the letter and the Nudi document.
Special thanks to Gora and Sasi. We will email/fax the same to the e-Gov
department tomorrow.

ITfC  along with other local FOSSCOMM members will organize a meeting
with the e-Governance secretary, and discuss this issue with him.

regards
Guru

V. Sasi Kumar wrote:
> I couldn't see any problem on a quick read, except a few mistakes.
> Attaching the document with the mistakes corrected. Perhaps, Google Docs
> is a better way to develop documents collaboratively among several
> people.
>
> Best

Gurumurthy Kasinathan
IT for Change
Tel:98454 37730
www.ITforChange.net
http://Public-Software.in
http://India.IS-Watch.net
http://IS-Watch.net
http://content-commons.in
*IT for Change is an NGO in Special Consultative Status with United
Nations’ Economic and Social Council*