[fosscomm] Advertisement of BOSS: Linux OS

narendra sisodiya narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 04:42:51 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 3:58 PM, H.S.Rai <hardeep.rai at gmail.com> wrote:

> BOSS's advertise in HT and The Tribune (and may be in many more Newspapers)
>

> http://epaper.hindustantimes.com//artMailDisp.aspx?article=26_07_2009_007_009&typ=1&pub=722
>
> Good sign! CADC has done good thing.

This remind me one old thought !!
One night I was just thinking for an idea to print registers and copies for
advertisement of Linux. Front Page can have Linux Logos and backside it can
have one-two page writeup !! I think Ubuntu can bring cost lower !! after
printing just redirect to some wholeseller !! Do not how effective this idea
will be !! But I think its a good idea to promote Linux OSs.

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )