[fosscomm] Microsoft wants to be part of UID proj : Bill Gates

H.S.Rai hardeep.rai at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 04:10:01 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Mohit Singh<gmohitsingh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear JTD and others, May I kindly elicit the fact that the Redmond
> Codelifter has a history of approaching IIT for student fellowship
> followed by tenders (and both are implicitly linked).

Is any one have data about:

How much India give business to M$, and what is the percentage of its
profit being given as charity. Can't we divert that money to social
welfare by use of FOSS in place of M$ products?

Charity of BG in India must be seen as his sale promotion scheme.

> Our slum dwellers (and even dogs out there) dont need even a single
> dollar of a so called billionaire who shamelessly markets his inferior
> products like inventions.
>
> We are not poor because we dont have money, we are poor due to our
> attitude of being poor and becoming poorer by our mindsets.

Well said.

--
H.S.Rai