[fosscomm] Microsoft wants to be part of UID proj : Bill Gates

Mohit Singh gmohitsingh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 03:36:38 PDT 2009

> And mind you BG is being very generous with his foundation money. No the two
> have no link whatsoever.

Dear JTD and others, May I kindly elicit the fact that the Redmond
Codelifter has a history of approaching IIT for student fellowship
followed by tenders (and both are implicitly linked).

Our slum dwellers (and even dogs out there) dont need even a single
dollar of a so called billionaire who shamelessly markets his inferior
products like inventions.

We are not poor because we dont have money, we are poor due to our
attitude of being poor and becoming poorer by our mindsets.

MS