[fosscomm] The form of FOSSCOMM

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 23:40:48 PDT 2009

The debate on the form and structure of FOSSCOMM seems to have petered
out. So I suggest that we have a loose network for now -- just a venue
for sharing ideas and working together on important issues. And, of
course, making representations on matters that all of us agree upon. I
think these are the vital areas where such a collaboration can be very
useful. Since all of us are, in one way or another, involved in
promoting Free Software, we, as individuals or separate organisations,
can collaborate in specific activities, if needed. When we have to
represent issues to the GoI, we will follow the method we adopted for
the Standards issue. Let us proceed like this for some time and see how
things evolve.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar