[fosscomm] Letter to e-Governance department, Government of Karnataka

tb dinesh dinesh at servelots.com
Thu Jul 23 00:55:47 PDT 2009

Gora, if you are going to edit the doc, the following might help:

Nudi (pronounced phonetically - i mean u as in underwear not as in
unicorn, i as in e) is a movement by Kannada activists from 2002. A
search of "nudi kgp 2002" could result in a blast from the past.

http://www.businessline.in/2002/04/08/stories/2002040801201300.htm

Also Karnataka government website

http://www.karnataka.gov.in/kannada.html

has a document dated 2003 on how to make new fonts.