[fosscomm] Letter to Secretary, DIT

Mohit Singh gmohitsingh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:42:46 PDT 2009

> FOSSCOM should engage with political parties in my IMHO.
>
> Politicians should be made aware of the issues related with free/open
> software
> & standards which are going to affect the citizens of this country.

During 2009 elections, we did an exercise and found that most of
political party websites are FOSS based. They are aware of this but
they can see only their own benefit.

Kindly refer to the story of Columbus and Queen Isabella. This is THE
way for getting our job done when the decision maker is a political
soul.

MS