[fosscomm] Letter to Secretary, DIT

tirveni yadav yadav.tirveni at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 22:52:12 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:00 AM, amachu <ramadasan at amachu.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-07-20 at 22:48 +0530, Mohit Singh wrote:
> > > End of the day, its going to be the Political decision that matters.
> >
> > IMHO, FOSSCOMM has to stand to avoid this situation and to make the
> > road clear beyond and above all politics.
>
> Ignoring politics is a big sin.
>

> Instead, in my opinion, It has to be one of the objectives of FOSSCOM to
> create consensus among political parties (at-least national parties)
> favoring Free Software (beyond personal political affiliations).

FOSSCOM should engage with political parties in my IMHO.

Politicians should be made aware of the issues related with free/open
software
& standards which are going to affect the citizens of this country.

Tirveni Yadav

What is this Universe ? From what it arises ? Into what does it go?
In freedom it arises, In freedom it rests and into freedom it melts away.
Upanishads.