[fosscomm] Proposal to add to Principles

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 13:33:28 PDT 2009

2009/7/19 Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com>:
> Why students specifically ?

focus. If we want to expand the scope, by removing the student
reference, that is fine too. But I think students have great potential
to be contrinutors - and we have so many of the students in our
country, who generally needs some guidance. Once we help the students,
most will continue even after they are out of school/college. Another
point is start early.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍