[fosscomm] Help required to form FOSSCOM as an alternate Industry and Civil Society body to NASSCOM
nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Sat Jul 18 09:30:20 PDT 2009
On Saturday 18 Jul 2009 1:09:54 pm ck raju wrote:
> Though a little off-topic, http://ngo.india.gov.in may be of
> interest to a few communities here.
If you notice the list of ministries that are participating (see the
list below) MIT is not part of it. They seem to be interested only in
PPP, and do not want NGO participation!
Participating Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies:
* Ministry of Culture
* Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
* Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
* Ministry of Tribal Affairs
* Ministry of Women & Child Development
* Department of Higher Education
* Department of School Education & Literacy
* National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
* Council for Advancement of People's Action and Rural Technology
gnowledge lab, HBCSE, TIFR. India.
More information about the network