[fosscomm] FOSSCOMM APEX COMMITTEE

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:15:44 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Mohit Singh<gmohitsingh at gmail.com> wrote:
> IMHO Prof. Lynn has mentioned a very crucial point here that the APEX
> committee need be defined NOW. Similarly IN and OUT rules need be
> mentioned in black and white.
>
> There has to be a version 1.0 of the above for basic functioning of
> FOSSCOMM. Let the further form follow the function.
>
> APEX committee may be on the lines of a 'National Security Council' or
> FREEMASONS dimensioning both the short and long term goals for
> FOSSCOMM.

An alliance /network  need to build from Base rules. Not from the top
or on the basis on immediate action items. No one here is objecting
Andrew lynn's intervention as foss supporter / JNU Professor or In
Individual Capacity., That we all do in our individual capacities. We
all know fosscomm not yet formalised its structure and that process
need to be initiated from Ground rules/principles and membership
criteria

So lets start from that instead of Representation/ Apex Commiteee Discussions .

Anivar

> MS

"The resources of the world are for us all to share. Let us affirm our
faith in that common cause" - Dr. Ilina Sen