[fosscomm] Educational initiative: Training the trainers

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:45:02 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 21:28 +0530, Anivar Aravind wrote:

> Dear sasi sir, it will be good if you can share handbooks too.

Sure. I will try to get photocopies made of the handbooks. It may take a
few days, though, since I don't have the books with me. What should I do
with them?

> The Education Department website have old version of text books
> uploaded. But it does not specify any license .

Oh, is that so? I have not checked after the revisions, but I was under
the impression that the revised books also would have been put up on the
Net. It is sad that the new versions have not been uploaded. Moreover,
the books are overdue for revision.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar