[fosscomm] Educational initiative: Training the trainers

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 08:58:17 PDT 2009

>> V Sasi Kumar may also be able to help.
>
> I can get photocopies of the textbooks and teachers' handbooks, if
> anyone wants. Original books may be difficult to get since they are sold
> only through schools. Even SCERT itself may not have extra copies.

I have Photocopied version of Text books of 8th 9th & 10th available
with me in bangalore

Dear sasi sir, it will be good if you can share handbooks too.

I was trying with SCERT & IT at school directorate to get copies /upload
text books online for last 2-3 months. But nothing happened even after
repeated mails .

So finally end up with photo copies.

The Education Department website have old version of text books
uploaded. But it does not specify any license .

Anivar

> Best
> --
> V. Sasi Kumar
> Free Software Foundation of India
> Please visit http://swatantryam.blogspot.com

"The resources of the world are for us all to share. Let us affirm our
faith in that common cause" - Dr. Ilina Sen