[fosscomm] Educational initiative: Training the trainers

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 07:18:47 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 18:38 +0530, renuka prasad wrote:

> i have seen the hard copies of the books on computers and few topics
> on GNU/Linux  for class VIII , IX and X , The topics are well
> organized. Also there is lot of scope to improve the books.

Yes, especially those for classes VIII and IX. The class X book is the
best, in my opinion, and clearly promotes a constructivist approach.

> They could be used for any basic compute training programs
>
> I do not know whether there are any soft copies available

The textbook for class X is available for download. In fact, all
textbooks for class X can be downloaded chapter by chapter in pdf
format.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar