[fosscomm] Educational initiative: Training the trainers

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 06:08:05 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 6:04 PM, sajan venniyoor <venniyoor at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'll be meeting Anvar Sadath, Director, IT at School, Govt. of Kerala several
> times this coming week in Trivandrum. Will dig out whatever material is
> available with him. Even if it isn't open / public, I am sure they wouldn't
> mind sharing it with a group like FOSSCOMM. (I wish I knew what to ask for,
> though....)

i have seen the hard copies of the books on computers and few topics on
GNU/Linux  for class VIII , IX and X , The topics are well organized. Also
there is lot of scope to improve the books.

They could be used for any basic compute training programs

I do not know whether there are any soft copies available

for kannada versions , Sampada Team has already have hundreds of articles
and are compiling them,they have already compiled few articles and have
given for the training program ( for teachers -
ICT at KarnatakaSchoolsprogram,pilot project ), may be in few day they
will be able to complete the
pending topics