[fosscomm] Educational initiative: Training the trainers

sajan venniyoor venniyoor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 05:34:45 PDT 2009

I'll be meeting Anvar Sadath, Director, IT at School, Govt. of Kerala several
times this coming week in Trivandrum. Will dig out whatever material is
available with him. Even if it isn't open / public, I am sure they wouldn't
mind sharing it with a group like FOSSCOMM. (I wish I knew what to ask for,
though....)
V Sasi Kumar may also be able to help.

Sajan