[fosscomm] email format (was

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Jul 15 23:45:29 PDT 2009

On Thursday 16 Jul 2009 11:09:12 am Venkatesh Hariharan wrote:
> > Educative, pro-active list etiquette: yes; forced etiquette: no.

that is agreed. no one is going to be kicked/banned for breach of etiquette

> Wonderful mail, Raj! I would like to see a list that is friendly and
> inclusive. The whole objective of FOSSCOMM is to bring in more people
> into this movement.

Actually the objective is to build a broad coalition for certain specific
purposes, viz educating people that foss, open source and open standards are
good things, useful things and should be adopted - which also implies
educating group members in this practice.

Kenneth Gonsalves
Associate
NRC-FOSS
http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/