[fosscomm] Educational initiative: Training the trainers

Gora Mohanty gora at srijan.in
Wed Jul 15 22:52:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

  One of the things brought up at the Delhi meeting was the
possibility of launching a train the trainers initiative in
Delhi, aimed at the government teacher training system, and
building on the work done in Kerala.

  There was a lot of interest to do this inside ILUG-Delhi,
and I would like to move forward on it. We thought that the
first step should be to evaluate the Kerala course material.
Unfortunately, we have not been able to get access to all of
it. Could someone suggest exactly where to look?

Regards,
Gora