[fosscomm] Covering letter to FOSSCOMM position - for comments

amachu ramadasan at amachu.net
Wed Jul 15 08:04:15 PDT 2009

Brand new to the list and felt good on noticing a thread that want to
see a alternative to NASSCOM, that I have been insisting for quite some
time.

On ideas of how the body should be, let me express that it has to be a
highly distributive set-up with State Units across India coming first
and then later be Integrated at the national level.

Am going through the mails from the archives, need some manual editing
to add my views on previous ideas exchanged.

--

ஆமாச்சு