[fosscomm] Covering letter to FOSSCOMM position - for comments

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 04:58:39 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 14:34 +0530, Venkatesh Hariharan wrote:

> To sum up: individuals are important. So are organizations. Both have
> their value to contribute.

While I fully agree with that, I have a small doubt whether a structure
that contains both individuals representing organisations (each of which
may represent many individuals) and individuals on their own rights can
be moulded without problems. Isn't there a fundamental difference
between an organisation of organisations and organisation of
individuals? Won't there be internal inconsistencies when an
organisation contains individuals and organisations? I don't know.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India