[fosscomm] Members irked with Nasscom

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Wed Jul 15 00:00:39 PDT 2009

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 11:13 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> I thought it was agreed that posts quoting news items should give a link with
> a brief description - not to give the link and also cut and paste ad verbatim.

I tend to disagree.  I think it is better to paste the news item, albeit
with a short summary / intro, and a link to the original news item.

Having just the description and the link forces me to open up a browser
to read the article.  I see the extra kilobytes that pasting the whole
article would take as the much lesser evil.

Regards,
Pranesh

--
Pranesh Prakash