[fosscomm] Covering letter to FOSSCOMM position - for comments

vid vid at svaksha.com
Tue Jul 14 20:51:12 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 19:30, Kishore Bhargava<kishore at linkaxis.com> wrote:

> In fact, I think we should do a membership drive for organisations. I am
> assuming that FOSSCOMM will only be a network or group of FOSS organisations
> and not individuals.

This is sad. I am disappointed to see that fosscomm intends to be a
network of flossy-organisation's-only. It was decided earlier that
individuals would be a part of fosscomm, so I am surprised to see a
suggestion that keeps individuals out.

/me is catching still up on list mails and am not sure if this is
point is what prompted another mail on individuals which I had read
earlier.

--
thanks
|| vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||