[fosscomm] Letter to Secretary, DIT

Raj Mathur raju at linux-delhi.org
Tue Jul 14 20:04:38 PDT 2009

Hi,

The letter was signed by Kishore, Andrew and I and faxed to the
Secretary, DIT yesterday evening just a little after 17:30.  I'll call
up today to confirm that it was received and intimate the list
accordingly.

We had to make some minor changes in the final draft before faxing, will
upload it as soon as I get the document onto my computer.

On a side note, I learn that the Open Source Initiative has also
communicated a formal position on open standards to Mr Chandrasekhar
yesterday.  I'm trying to get hold of the document to add to the Wiki.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/