[fosscomm] Redmond Codelifter all set to enter FOSSCOMM?

Mohit Singh gmohitsingh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:50:28 PDT 2009

I have said it earlier and this is my second reminder that the Redmond
Codelifter has started 'open source' and can very well be on this
mailing list with full right to be here! PLEASE draft a policy to keep
it out or stop bashing it!

Oracle is ready with 'shared source' . Can we stop it too? Tomorrow
these kind of people will ask for their share in FOSSCOMM and other
bodies too!

Is it too hard? What happens if next mail comes from the Paharpur
Business Centre asking for their 'fair' share in the decisions being
taken just because the following is a reality -

www.microsoft.com/opensource/

www.microsoft.com/opensource/heroes/default.mspx

This looks like East India Company opening its installations and the
sultanate of Hindustan behaving as if it is ignorant (or want to be
so).

MS