[fosscomm] Logo for Fosscomm

H hiran.v at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:40:44 PDT 2009

> As an alternative, we could just have a letter logo for the time being
> (like Nasscom.... not that one likes to compare).

Thats some thing i suggested in early fci stage to praveen and anivar. But
will that lead to a confusion, as we are not something like nasscom. And I
dont like the nasscom typo!

> it is perfect (the font sucks a bit). Those arrows show convergence of
>> disparate interests to a common minimum program. The colours represent
>> freedom, liberty, dignity and justice. And the arrows are all the same
>> length
>> which suggests equality.

Kenneth, thanks for that! Hope you are expert in 'ink blot' describing!
The colors could be changed. I just selected some inert non-political
colors.
The font sucks, not for a bit! will surely change that.

IRC : HFactor | Phone : 09496346709 | PGP : 4634C034 | W : http://hiran.in