[fosscomm] Logo for Fosscomm

H hiran.v at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 22:31:04 PDT 2009

On 13/07/2009, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/7/12 Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>:

> what is wrong with the existing logo on the wiki?
> I also like the one on the wiki better (just add one more m).

In fact i also like the one old! The new one was simply a suggestion.
specifically made for a letter pad. My intention was to make letter pad with
less information and better look!

FYI, what i actually meant on the old logo was three arrows of different
shades joining at a point just showing fosscomm is a place where a set of
people/group/communities makes a meeting :)

The green sphere does not belong to me, i copied from svg of a gnome icon.
The shades will be clean and clear even in 20px (all it depends is how you
shrink it!)

So let me try to make some more. We could have a logo selection voting to
finalise on the wiki. New designers gets a chance to show creativity!
(Please use Inkscape for logo making! not GIMP)

>>A logo that looks like the nuclear hazard warning sign?
How! There are thousands of logos with three leaves

IRC : HFactor | Phone : 09496346709 | PGP : 4634C034 | W : http://hiran.in