[fosscomm] Logo for Fosscomm

tb dinesh dinesh at servelots.com
Sun Jul 12 19:37:28 PDT 2009

Came across this work by Jinan and Sivadasan
which can represent the FOSSCOMM objectives
and also indicate its rootedness into some global objective

The abstraction here gives an illusionary infrastructure
while in the details it shows the supporting twigs clearly

It is also a new art work from the Indian boonies!

d.