[fosscomm] Organisations endorsing position on Open Standards

Raj Mathur raju at linux-delhi.org
Sun Jul 12 21:00:56 PDT 2009

On Monday 13 Jul 2009, Guru गुरु wrote:
> At the same time I would suggest that organizations can also provide
> their endorsement through email on this list as well (additional
> option for those who may find this a simpler process than editing a
> wiki page).

Also to ensure that incorrect endorsements do not get included.  After
all, at the moment there's nothing stopping me from editing the Wiki
page and adding Microsux as one of the signatories to the position paper
:)

Have added my organisation, Kandalaya, to the list of endorsers.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/