[fosscomm] status of individuals

Guru गुरु guru at itforchange.net
Sun Jul 12 20:24:16 PDT 2009

Kenneth

As per the discussions in Bangalore, FOSSCOMM will have both individual
and institutional members. This was not changed subsequently, hence
should remain so. Individuals should also suggest if their
organizational affiliation can be mentioned alongside their name.

 From a strategic view point, it may make sense to show organizations
and individuals separately in the list (with appropriate title - List of
organizations and List of Individuals) that will come below the statement.

regards
Guru

--
Gurumurthy Kasinathan