[fosscomm] Logo for Fosscomm

Venkat Mangudi venkatmangudi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:15:37 PDT 2009

Logos should be unique and identifiable to our purpose. We should also
try to keep it as simple as possible. A search on google reveals a lot
about designing logos. A recurring theme is to keep it simple and use
colors as an embellishment. My two cents on this topic is that as long
as the logo is simple, it should be ok.

Having a Gnu might not make sense since we are about more than just
Linux. Let us form our own identity. With due respect to the other
replies, the logo designed is nice. Why not just change the
propeller/dagger to something else? How about a leaf or a feather? It
can be interpreted as a green propeller for change. :-)

Venkat