[fosscomm] Organisations endorsing position on Open Standards

Guru गुरु guru at itforchange.net
Sun Jul 12 18:35:31 PDT 2009

thanks Raj for creating this wiki page.

At the same time I would suggest that organizations can also provide
their endorsement through email on this list as well (additional option
for those who may find this a simpler process than editing a wiki page).

each of us should also try to contact people to make sure that all
FOSSCOMM members endorse (and do not miss out just because they have not
been seeing emails in last 24 hours). for eg I would request Sajan
Venniyoor and Rajen Varada to provide endorsements from Red Hat Media
and Technology for the People also to this position ... the more
diversity we can have (right now it is mostly LUGs) it will add to the
possible impact

regards
Guru

--