[fosscomm] Logo for Fosscomm

Mohit Singh gmohitsingh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 11:36:12 PDT 2009

 A medieval multi-bladed weapon as the base inspiration? A logo that looks
> like the nuclear hazard warning sign? I mean we don't need to prop our
> militancy up with militarised symbols.

IMHO, adding to the above, we can also use a silhouette of GNU Head in the
background. FOSS computing is the 'default' way of using computers and
something symbolizing it can be better.

> No, please let's have something more inclusive, pro-life and convivial !
> What say others?

 I say - yes this may be done. GNU Hello to Niyam Bhushan!

MS