[fosscomm] Covering letter to FOSSCOMM position - for comments

Raj Mathur raju at linux-delhi.org
Sun Jul 12 05:55:06 PDT 2009

On Sunday 12 Jul 2009, V. Sasi Kumar wrote:
> Sorry for having been out of touch. Have been travelling and away
> from the Net. In spite of all the confusions, it is good that we have
> been able to reach some kind of consensus on one matter. I have just
> finished quickly going through all the mail that had accumulated, and
> am happy to see that we have made considerable progress as a
> community. I have only quickly gone through our memorandum and the
> covering letter and I am sure the inputs from everyone have made them
> good.

Everyone, please make minor changes on the Wiki:

  http://fosscomm.in/Open-Standards-Covering-Letter-DIT

Major changes can be discussed here and then implemented on the Wiki if
seen as debatable, directly on the Wiki if perceived as essential.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/