[fosscomm] Covering letter to FOSSCOMM position - for comments

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 05:45:45 PDT 2009

Sorry for having been out of touch. Have been travelling and away from
the Net. In spite of all the confusions, it is good that we have been
able to reach some kind of consensus on one matter. I have just finished
quickly going through all the mail that had accumulated, and am happy to
see that we have made considerable progress as a community. I have only
quickly gone through our memorandum and the covering letter and I am
sure the inputs from everyone have made them good.

OK, here is one more small grammar problem in the covering letter:

On Sun, 2009-07-12 at 17:20 +0530, Guru गुरु wrote:

> would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Apex Committee
> does not have any representation from civil society but has multiple
> representatives from industry, on a issue that has very significant
                                    ^^^^^^^
                                    an issue
Best
--