Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:46:48 PDT 2009

2009/7/11 prabir <prabirp at gmail.com>:
> The issue here is not maximum support - FOSSCOMM should not be seen as
> a minority majority vote but how to maximise our unity and trying to
> build consensus. It does not help this process if some of the people
> here state that they only trust people they know and all others are
> suspect.

The issue is here is someone who does not even respond even after
repeated requests representing FOSSCOMM and decisions are taken over
riding the consensus/completely ignoring majority supported
representative. I did not see anyone opposing ANdrew, all we asked was
him to repond to the list acknowledging his willing ness. I don't
think that is asking too much for a representative. This is especially
important for being a transparent process and as Nagarjuna said, if we
are modelling ourselves as equal peers.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍