Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:37:31 PDT 2009

2009/7/11 Nagarjuna G. <nagarjun at gnowledge.org>:
> important than even democracy. Having said this, I do not think Guru
> did an act that needs a strong condemnation.

As Anivar clarified later, it was not using phone, but the manner in
which the position is granted is the issue here. Especially when we
had consensus on Raju and Guru consistently ignored that, from the
beginning, even after reminders from many.

> list them as well.  If not hanging out in mailing list is one of
> them,
> you are denying almost the entire population of India to be excluded
> from playing a role in FOSSCOMM. as you know people who work like us
> are minority in any country.  If our culture remains an entry ticket,
> then we will be excluding many, which I think is not desirable.

May be Anivar was not clear in his first message leading to this
response. He clarified what he meant in a later mail and I think this
response is not valid anymore.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍