Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:08:21 PDT 2009

2009/7/11 Sunil Abraham <sunil at cis-india.org>:
> This is what I meant when I brought up Al Qaeda - they have no operating
> manuals and no crippling bureaucracy. No squabbling on public mailing
> lists so that your opponents know how divided you are.

Many holding power positions does not want to be questioned on thier
actions. They prefer secrecy over transperancy. I would much rather
have a transparent process of decision making that takes longer than a
secretive. I don't think Al Qaeda is a role model for us to follow, we
are better than that.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍