Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 04:55:59 PDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Kishore Bhargava<kishore at linkaxis.com> wrote:
> Praveen A wrote:
>>
>> 2009/7/10 Santhosh Thottingal <santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> I am just summarizing the suggestions so far:
>>>
>>> Jaijit: Prabir
>>> Prabir: Andrew, Sunil, Raj Mathur or Gora
>>> Guru: Andrew
>>> Gora : Andrew
>>> Sunil: Andrew
>>> Nagarjuna: Raj Mathur or Andrew
>>> Renuka : Raj Mathur or Sunil
>>> Anivar:  Raj Mathur ,  Sunil, Gora
>>> Praveen: Raj Mathur or Sankarshan
>>> Narendra: Raj Mathur
>>> Santhosh :Raj Mathur
>>> Arun : Raj Mathur, Kenneth
>>> Kenneth: Nagarjuna
>>> Satyaakam: Nagarjuna
>>
>> Kishore's name was also mentioned. So far only Raj Mathur have come
>> out with his willingness (except for his diplomacy skills). Andrew
>> seems to have agreed on phone, if that is the case I request him to
>> respond to the list, same for Kishore also.
>
> Hi! All,
>
> Sorry for the delay in responding. I just joined the mailing list less than
> two days ago and am still trying to catch-up with over 400 unread messages.
>
> I have no issues with representing FOSSCOMM, and would be glad to do so. As
> Raj pointed out, this would obviously be on a case-to-case basis. Given at
> least 72 hours notice, I have no problems in being at meetings in and around
> Delhi/NCR.

> I did already confirm this to Guru but decided its best to have it on the
> list as well.
>
> In the meantime, I am going back to reading the messages and the wiki.
>
> Cheers...Kishore

Since 2 people from delhi came forward. now it is the question how
many representatives we want on Open standards . I think we can make a
panel of  Raju & Kishore and they can collaborate/ attend each other.

Anivar

--
"The resources of the world are for us all to share. Let us affirm our
faith in that common cause" - Dr. Ilina Sen