[fosscomm] NEW MEMBERS FROM DELHI FOSSCOMM MEETING (WAS Re: Brief highlights -Re: [fosscom] Invite for July 4th meet)

Guru गुरु guru at itforchange.net
Sat Jul 11 03:54:45 PDT 2009

Dear friends,

We had an 'attendance record' in our Delhi FOSSCOMM meeting on 4th -
which had email ids also. If this email id list can be shared with
Anivar (or me or on the list), we can ensure that the participants can
be added to the list. Andrew, as our 'host' do you have this list?

I am copying some of the members whose ids i know and request them to
become members of the FOSSCOMM mailing list by following the link

If others have other names/ids of our new members from the Delhi
meeting, request if you can share the same as well

On an related note, think as a part of evolving our 'organizational
form' including structures/processes, we need to think hard about
membership criteria and admission process, detailing further what we
currently have.

thanks and regards,
Guru

--