renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:36:28 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:28 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> > well to the best of my knowledge the project which you are discussing and
> > mentioning and also who is part of it must be well aware that every mail
> > that i recieved or you recieved was cc's to Guru and Vinay ( Itfc) Nadig
> and
> > Oam shiv ( sampada ) Dr Nagarjuna , Senthil
>
> Factually...
> I was CC'ed a couple of times in the start..
> Then not CC'ed for a couple of months and then
> Senthil and I were CC'ed again...

you ask this to vinay or guru for more details or to those who might have
missed several mails for whatever reason and it would have been better if
you could have raised this earlier when the discussion about the project you
mentioned was initiated

those who initiated the discussion, those who called you or however you are
not involever is no where concerned here

if a mail was missing to you there might be some reason which you and those
who had sent knows -- not others which telles that some where some thing is
wrong from either of them

better these things could be discussed elsewhere

this is not the place to discuss, hope you understand what all were
focussing on