renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 10:36:06 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/7/10 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
> > Sorry to say you set a wrong procedure here. and I strongly oppose
> > this mode of communication /decision making in a FOSS Forum.  Fosscomm
> > representation is a not a grant.
>
> In Bangalore, for the Govt. school teachers' training program
> preparation, all the communication happened through private mails and
> over phone calls and Anivar was very much a part of it.

i feel you have no clue what has happened with the project,

Mr Vikram the project you are talking was initiated even before foscomm was
intiated  and it was also a followup of several meetings happened between
RMS and Education secretary and few others which you have completely
forgotten or have no clue

well to the best of my knowledge the project which you are discussing and
mentioning and also who is part of it must be well aware that every mail
that i recieved or you recieved was cc's to Guru and Vinay ( Itfc) Nadig and
Oam shiv ( sampada ) Dr Nagarjuna , Senthil

and the project is not related directly to FOSCOMM but to a consortiun who
are ofcourse part of FOSCOMM for which MR Guru is signing on behalf of all
of us for the MOU between consortium and Govt of karnataka

and do not ask me here that why i am replying to the mail!!!!!, being
responsible member or part of the consortioum it is my duty to make the
things clear

lets not divert the discussion to something else!!!!

> I don't
> remember any such rule being applied in the case of the TTP.
> Since we are all already working with some basic trust and since even
> the Delhi folk have supported Andrew - we also support Andrew
> representing FOSSCOMM.

why not Raj represent for the open standard or even foscomm where majority
are ok with that
" Why not Raju for foscomm or for openstandards"