Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 09:21:18 PDT 2009

2009/7/10 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
> Sorry to say you set a wrong procedure here. and I strongly oppose
> this mode of communication /decision making in a FOSS Forum.  Fosscomm
> representation is a not a grant.

In Bangalore, for the Govt. school teachers' training program
preparation, all the communication happened through private mails and
over phone calls and Anivar was very much a part of it. I don't
remember any such rule being applied in the case of the TTP.
Since we are all already working with some basic trust and since even
the Delhi folk have supported Andrew - we also support Andrew
representing FOSSCOMM.

> it must come through the trust
> acquired through the prior work

References in support: