Mohit Singh gmohitsingh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:51:34 PDT 2009

We all believe that FOSSCOMM needs a face at least like Late Dewang Mehta of
NASSCOM. Can we consider the process of face finalization on the lines of
NASSCOM (Or even better)?

It seems to me that we are implicitly approaching an electoral like scenario
within FOSSCOMM (a recent mail summarized the suggestions on names and that
may trigger a number issue also)

Cant we adopt a structure of confidence rather than a seemingly number
'game'? We all may have 'favorites' but a consensus move need be initiated
explicitly so that no implicit process may trigger forking within FOSSCOMM.

Its important to see how we reach the 'face finalization' in FOSSCOMM. Our
national leaders failed and our nation was divided due to the same scenario.
I just hope that we learn from the history of public representation puzzle
of 'Hindustan' of 1940.