Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:19:35 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Anivar Aravind<anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/7/10 Guru गुरु <guru at itforchange.net>:
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> Thanks for the several suggestions on the people who can put our position
>> across and the concerned people have also responded with their thoughts..

I think we are marginalizing the main discussion topic by discussion
about the representative.
Why can't we just reach on a consensus for selecting a person who got
more support
at least till FOSSCOMM get a formal structure?

I am just summarizing the suggestions so far:

Jaijit: Prabir
Prabir: Andrew, Sunil, Raj Mathur or Gora
Guru: Andrew
Gora : Andrew
Sunil: Andrew
Nagarjuna: Raj Mathur or Andrew
Renuka : Raj Mathur or Sunil
Anivar:  Raj Mathur ,  Sunil, Gora
Praveen: Raj Mathur or Sankarshan
Narendra: Raj Mathur
Santhosh :Raj Mathur
Arun : Raj Mathur
Kenneth: Nagarjuna
Satyaakam: Nagarjuna

[If I miss somebody, please add. And correct if my interpretation of
mails is wrong]

Thanks
Santhosh Thottingal