Gora Mohanty gora at srijan.in
Fri Jul 10 04:45:22 PDT 2009

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:30:34 +0530
Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> With all respect to Andrew & you, I have an issue here.  Andrew
> was cc'ed in all recent conversations on this list when his name
> is mentioned. It is not an issue that need to be settled or
> granted offlist through personal Conversation.
[...]

> Same applies in Kishores case.

[...]

I see what you are saying, but to be fair to them, the initial
off-list messages were haphazard, and at least Kishore was
added at the very end, and also only sporadically, i.e., some
people were forgetting to copy him on replies.

Both of them have been asked to join the list, and provided that
they do so, and state their agreement/disagreement on being a
FOSSCOMM representative, I don't think that earlier
mis-communications should be held against them.

I also think that we need to nominate a team of people, say about
3, for this issue, so that at least one of them is always
available.

Regards,
Gora