Raj Mathur raju at linux-delhi.org
Thu Jul 9 23:03:58 PDT 2009

On Friday 10 Jul 2009, Nagarjuna G. wrote:
> [snip]
> Money is the easiest resource to generate.  Our strength lies in a
> large number of highly educated and informed advocates.  We can make
> this strength even greater by increasing this number.  We should
> display that in our deeds in writings.  Finances are not coming our
> way at all.

Whatever is decided, we have to draw a deadline for who represents
FOSSCOMM at the Apex Body meeting.  Additionally, we also have to draft
a letter to MIT seeking FOSSCOMM's participation in the meeting -- that
activity can be started right away with fill in the blanks for the
actual representative(s).

I'd suggest discussion till midnight tonight to decide on the
representatives and the position paper.  With that, we should be able to
send off the request letter to the Ministry tomorrow, giving them 3 days
to consider the application and respond.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                raju at kandalaya.org      http://kandalaya.org/